You can pick me up on your way past Bridport if you have room.  Otherwise I
can bring a couple more in the Park Ave.  Sounds like Dave G. is still
hanging onto that lame work excuse.  You guys must have really stressed him
on the last trip!

Chris Goodrich

So, leave the "too far" "too cold" "off the radar screen" whiners at home.
When we return, they'll still be whining, but the whining will then be about
the sucky skied-off conditions, crowds, horrendous prices, crappy
on-mountain food, and lousy service they were bombarded with by whosing out
of NFC.

I'm in.  Who else is?  You can't use cost or lost time from work as an
excuse for this one!  Consider this the official SF-NFC sign-up post.  Hey,
and front channel your intentions for all to share - enthusiasm is
infectious!   In fact, I'll keep a daily ski-vt tally on this one.

And, if we get enough bodies, I'll still arrange the bus.  If not, my
Blazer's on Saguenay auto-pilot.

Leigh Daboll
905-892-0569