Peter S writes>  Empirical studies conducted earlier today have proven
that yes, the snow that fell during the last 24 hours can be blown away
with a fart! <

Next time a Utah skier tells me smugly that he shovels his driveway with a
leaf blower, I'll suggest an can of beans and a different approach.  Kind
of gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "blow it out your ssa."

(I need some snow.  Our local prediction fizzled this AM.  Chip says WV
highlands got 6, despite the 1" predictions which are always biased toward
the larger towns in the valleys.  I'm going anyway and I sure hope he is
right.  6" plus another 2-3 tonight and again tomorrow night would make
for a fine holiday weekend.)