Is cost an issue in this case?
There are so many options...It'll be interesting to see where people have
been and what their experiences have been.

He could look into Telluride (I believe they still have the only heli
operation in Colorado)...Steamboat and Blue Sky West powder
cats...Alta/Snowbird and the Wasatch Powderbird Heli skiing...Jackson's
got heli skiing...numerous cat operations at or near the Colorado
resorts...ect.

Personally, the terrain included in the Wasatch Powderbird fly zone looks
to be the most appealing, and you've got that "Greatest Snow on Earth"
(right Marc C. ;-?).  The Wasatch Mountains are awe-inspiring.

-Scott