I think he is saying the plasma inducers are in dis-array and the warp core is about to blow.     Jimskibeammeupscotty

David Guertin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

MB> characteristic flaws with regard to progression and
MB> scrambling, the essential idea of a reforming secondary low
MB> over E NC at 192 hours stands a decent chance at
MB> verifying. Teleconnections on a retrogressive, shrinking cAk
MB> vortex near NWF and the Greenland blocking signature strongly
MB> favor a bombogenesis event

I'm sorry, I don't speak meteorlogese, and the Babelfish translator
doesn't recognize it either.

Whew, and I thought biologists were bad! :-)

Dave G.

Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.