http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/2768168/detail.html

Hundreds of school districts are already closed in MA and southern NH.
I'm not sure I can remember schools closing due to cold weather since I've
grown up, but school districts around Albany (especially in the
Berkshires) are already closed for tomorrow.  Schools up in northern NY in
the Watertown region where open yesterday then had problems starting the
buses with temps in the -20 to -30 range and decided to close for today
and tomorrow.

Wind chills could be ridiculous by tomorrow morning.  Already wind chills
approaching -40 at Barre and Morrisville, VT at this hour.  The Albany NWS
grids have wind chills reaching -60 or greater in the Lake
George/Adirondack region tonight.  Bundle up tonight...and remember, if
you find yourself standing in a wide open field, late tonight, with your
face towards the wind, you can successfully freeze your face and watch it
turn various colors in a matter of minutes or even seconds ;)

-Scott