On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:18:34 -0700, Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Anyone happen to have an extra swatch they'd be willing to mail to Utah?
>Seems that mine vanished at Alta sometime in the past 18 months and I've
>been incognito ever since.

On that note...I've got a plaid sticker on my helmet but have been looking
for the real deal recently.  Where can this stuff be picked up or does
anyone on the list have some they wouldn't mind giving up...after Marc
gets his of course ;)  A while back I was in a store in Johnson, VT (I
think that's the name) that sold the plaid by the sheet and I am now
kicking myself for not buying some.  Does the Great Plaid One have any I
could pick up at UVM....?

-Scott