Yesterday, I was invited to see the real President Al Gore give an amazing
speech on the enviroment at the Beacon Theater. What a speech. What a
brilliant guy. You can see the whole speech here:

http://www.moveon.org/gore3/webcast.html

I recommend Dling the pics so you can see them and follow along with the
stream. It's amazing.

Anybody who watches this and still believs that we don't have massive
problems with the enviroment and that the Bush administration isn't
dangerous to the life of our planet is nuts.