No lifts running at STowe nor Sugarbush nor even little old Mad River
Glen. So it was back to the same old, same old. Same old crew (Jimmy,
Scott, me). Same old trail: Teardrop. Same old routine: climb up, ski
down through powder.

It's been snowing folks, while all you po-jama people have been
hunkered down under you comforters in your flannel up down them, a
little trap door back around them and those cozy little footies on you
mind pojamas. Yessir, snowing. Go out there get some.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://weasel.uvm.edu/      |