On Tuesday, January 20, 2004, at 11:58AM, Bruno deBiasi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>/long report on 1-19 and 1-18 follows/

I shoulda gone to Stowe.  Damn.  :)  Believe it or not, I haven't ventured into the woods at Stowe yet this winter.  I really shoulda gone to Stowe.  I'll fix that this weekend.

>PS Saturday at Sbush was not quite as bad as Jason indicated IMHO

eh...  I thought those trails (stuff between Super Bravo and Castlerock) had a surface that bared no resemblance to snow.  I thought it was of the consistency that the grooming staff has to actively try to screw things up to get it that bad.  But, I'm still spoiled, I guess.  And the way too friendly Sugarbush staff were wierding me out.  Vermont's own "Happy Valley"?

I shoulda gone to Stowe...
--
Jason - "redraobwons"