Mann, Dave wrote:

> Jerm, would like to hear more about why you think
> the pinless hardwire gives a more positive fit.
> You must have those cables crraaaaanked tight, no?

Nadine demoed a pair of skis at the Jay Telefest that were mounted with
the pinless hardwires.  Her first comment?  "I can't bend my boots."
She normally skis G3 bindings.

Yeah, they were cranked seriously tight - even once the cables were off
she had a hard time getting her boots out of the binding toebox.

Personally I'm liking my Chouinard-era Riva's.  They come off when I do
a really bad eggbeater and are far less of a PITA to get in and out of
than my Voile 3pin+cable releasables.  Oh, and they were $10.  Anyone
want the 205cm Rossi TeleMontagne's that came with them?