-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Todd Fisher
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 1:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Jackson Hole beta

Next week I'll be travelling to Jackson with a couple of my cousins for a
few days of skiing in what should be some pretty good conditions.

I'd like to call upon the knowledge of the list for ideas about where to
head to find some of the better spots that don't draw every yahoo on a
powder day.   It doesn't have to be hell steep or super gnarly to be good in
my book,  but I certainly prefer the lesser skied areas.  I'm sure we'll
find a local or two to follow around but I figure it can't hurt to have some
local info in the pocket before loading the tram.

Since this isn't the sacred terrain of VT we shouldn't feel bad about
spreading "secrets" around.  I don't expect to be heading OOB without a
local guide that proves worthy.