> From: 'Chromer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> Personally I'm liking my Chouinard-era Riva's.

[crossing mailing list borders...]

Your monacle is in the mail.

> a really bad eggbeater and are far less of a PITA to get in and out of
> than my Voile 3pin+cable releasables.

By 3PCs got easier to get in and out of once I added smile
plates (makes a HUGE difference since its metal/metal) and
upgraded the heel post to the higher one (keeps the cable
below the boot when entering).  'Course, the get even
easier once you remove the cables.  Usually, I don't even
bend over.