Hello:
Need help locating or providing the following two articles.  If anyone can
provide, please let me know before sending.
Thank You,
Dennis Jowhier/Medical Library
Rush Foundation Hospital
1314 19th Avenue
Meridian, Mississippi 39301
Phone (6010703-9601
Fax 601-703-6742
email mailto:[log in to unmask]
Here is the information I have:

1. Article by McGill J. in Dental Economics 2003 (Probably December Issue).
Title may be "Top Fifty Year End Tax Strategies." PubMed index up to
v89n1,Jan.1999, therefore no PubMed info is available for 2003 issues.

2.  Article by Peter Pronovost Published in a recent issue of the Journal of
Critical Care Medicine. I found many articles in Critical Care Medicine by
Peter Pronovost but cannot find a Journal of Critical Care Medicine. The
following is a quote about the article from Johns Hopkins:

Changing Focus of Traditional Hospital "Rounds" Improves Patient Care

Researchers at Johns Hopkins are challenging a practice that's almost as old
as American medicine: the venerable doctors' "rounds," visiting hospitalized
patients daily to check their health status with eager, white-coated medical
students and residents scurrying along from bed to bed as each case is
reviewed and discussed.

"It's a great way to teach medicine, but it doesn't seem to be in the best
interest of the patient," says Peter Pronovost, M.D., Ph.D., associate
professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at Johns Hopkins and
co-author of a study on rounds published in the recent issue of the Journal
of Critical Care Medicine.....
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/press/2003/july/030714.htm