FROM : Mr. Cisse Mohammed.
Tell : +225 0772 2822.
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

Dear ,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into a business
relationship with you.
I know you might be surprised on recieving this mail due to we have not
met before.

By brief introduction , I am Mr.Cisse Mohammed citizen of Cote
d'Ivoire and the only son of late Mr and Mrs Kona Mohammed. My late parents
was killed by the rebels in my home town Bouake the second Economic
Capital of Cote d'Ivoire during the recent Political crisis of 19th Sept
2002 . My Parents was a Wealthy Cocoa Merchant before they met their suden
death . Before their death in a private hospital , my father secretly
disclosed to me of the total Sum of $25.5 million US dollars he
deposited in one of the banks here in Abidjan on behalf of his foreign business
partner as the beneficiary for onward transfer to his Overseas account.

Dear , I am honourably seeking for your assistance to stand as foreign
partner of my late father,beneficiary/ guardian of the money , and to
provide a bank account for the transfer .

I will also like you to make arrangement for me to further my Education.
I will offer you 20% of the total Sum as compensation after the
transfer .Please, get back to me through the above email address to enable
us inform you the requirement before the transfer of the money into your
account .

Expecting to hear from you.
Best regards,
Mr. Cisse Mohammed.