Quoting Michael Malony <[log in to unmask]>:
>     I was wondering if java will be a acceptable language for this project,
> and if so, what JVM version would the system be running?

>     Also, is there any memory cap on your program and what are the specs of
> the system it will be running on?

Java is acceptable.

cssa@tyr>java -version
java version "1.4.0_01"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.0_01-b03)

There is no memory cap per se, but if your program crashes or leaks memory
horribly, it will be disqualified.

cssa@tyr>uname -a
SunOS tyr 5.8 Generic_108528-17 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R

I don't know a whole lot about the host, but if you have specific questions I
can try to get answers.

David