Greetings,

The CSSA will be hosting its second annual Career Day on Tuesday, March 2nd, from 9:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

We have invited speakers to talk about graduate school, internships, computer science career paths, and skills necessary for employment.

For a complete schedule of talks, please visit:
http://www.emba.uvm.edu/~cssa/events.php

Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.

Although this event is aimed primarily at juniors, seniors, and graduate students, freshmen and sophomores will find the information about internships useful in planning for next year (or even this summer).

We hope you will attend, and support the efforts of your officers.

Sincerely,
Charlotte
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm