From: Steve Jarrett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 9:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: internet-use school board policies, but not AUPs

To Listservees and Listservettes,

Our school board wants to read other districts' Internet Use policies.
I am not referring to student and staff acceptable use policies, but I
mean the type of philosophical policy that gets warned, discussed at
school board meetings, voted-on and put in the policy manual.

Also looking for similar filtering policies, if they are not already
included in internet policy.

Would you please refer me to your web links or share your school
board's  policy via an attachment?

Thanks,
Steve

The usual disclaimer: Please excuse multiple postings.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Coordinator
Mount Mansfield Union School District
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
(802) 899 - 3711

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student
information and you are not entitled to access such information under
FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you
destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to
anyone.