From: "dougherty, kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: Sophos Vs. Panda

> Symantec has been very good for us too; the Exchange module caught
270+
> instances of Novarg since last Thursday before they ever got to the
users.
> Interesting you should mention Logisoft; they have been working hard
for
our
> business, and were able to beat ASAP's price of $9.30 per license. We
were
> also able to get Adobe Elements from them for half of ASAP's price.
And...
> they return my calls!
>
> Kevin Dougherty
> Network Administrator
> Rochester School
> 222 S. Main St.
> Rochester, VT 05767
> 802-767-3161-3122
> fax 802-767-1130

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student
information and you are not entitled to access such information under
FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you
destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to
anyone.