First, IBM and service calls * does anyone know if there is a phone number or another way to by-pass the first line of tech support?  I will throw away a machine before I deal with them again, and, sadly, their tech support when I started this job 5 years ago was great.

Second, we are looking for hooks to hang the headphones in our lab, preferably on the monitors.  Anyone find anything that works for that purpose?

Thanks!

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student
information and you are not entitled to access such information under
FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you
destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to
anyone.