The following message from Dean of Students David Nestor is being
distributed through a special listserv. You cannot unsubscribe from the
list.
It is with great sadness that we inform the University community that
William John Walls V, a second year student, passed away last week on
January 29 as a result of heart failure. He had been courageously battling
heart problems for quite some time.

William was an English major in the college of Arts & Sciences. He was a
resident of Harris Hall. He came to UVM from his home in Wexford,
Pennsylvania. Our deepest condolence is extended to his family. William
will be missed by his many friends and faculty from within the University.