The following message from Mara Saule, dean of Libraries and Information
Technology, is being distributed through a special listserv. You cannot
unsubscribe from the list.

Dear UVM Community Member,

In order to assess the effectiveness of the University's new Web site, we
have asked ORC Macro, a local research firm, to conduct a brief telephone
poll of current students, faculty, and staff over the next two weeks.

The information we gather from the UVM community through both this survey
and focus group studies will contribute to guiding adjustments we make to
the site, in conjunction with data we received from a recently completed
survey of prospective students.

The telephone survey is very brief; it will take less than five minutes of
your time. If you are called, I hope you will participate so we can make
sure your thoughts are taken into account as the site continues to evolve.