On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:45:57 -0500, Scott Braaten
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>They wouldn't find it odd that your using the Gondola to access Stone
>Hut?  Or are you saying ride the quad and just hoof it across the ridge?

Either/or. Odds are the lifty isnt gonna care what you're doing. You could
always say you're planning to tour across the ridge to the hut. Of course,
we should all realize by now that evril Stowe marketing goons monitor this
channel so all of these techniques are now pretty much doomed to fail.

Jerm