A number of the attendees have recently emailed me and have tentatively
confirmed differing arrival and departure times so as to extend their
vacations, and at least one group member has booked a separate vehicle.

Accordingly I will ask that all Valhalla attendees please re-email me (bc
please) today with confirmed arrival and departure times, and whether they
will require transport from, to or both ways, out of Spokane.  I need to
ascertain transfer vehicle capacity and pickup/drop times asap.

Thanks,
Leigh