Hi there,
My name is Allen. I'm fairly new to the list-serve (just joined
beginning of the school-year when I started here at UVM). I've posted
once or twice (for those of you wondering about my Austrian ski trip...
it went wonderfully). In any-case, list serves seem kinda old-school
(no offense intended). Although they do have some uses, I think that
this one would work out better an online forum style. I could probably
build a fairly advanced one of these with topics, user names, profiles,
private messaging, admins, and so on. Anyone think this is worth the
effort?
It would take some time to build (a week) and it is a fair amount of
work, so I don't want to bother doing it unless you think it'll replace
(or at least enhance) the current list-serve.
Anyone like the idea?

Allen