Quoting Bruno deBiasi <[log in to unmask]>:

> Sorry, some of us flatlanders with no
> avalanche experience whatsoever are signed up with this same cat
> operation, and we are digging deeply to inform ourselves about the
> various risks.

Bruno, fear not, for I have to come to you bearing great news:

Valhalla may be the safest cat-skiing operation on the continent, for the
rest of the season, that is.

Just as the safest airline tends to be the one that just suffered a
catastrophe, I suspect that the Valhalla operation will now be extra-
vigillant and rigorous regarding the application of safety procedures.

But that shouldn't stop you from trying to gather as much information as
possible.

El Scorpion