Quoting Jason Ross <[log in to unmask]>:

> >Charles Schwaab's son thought this stuff was lip balm.
Heheheheheh.

> That's because it is.  Or at least, such a thing exists:
>
> http://www.ekusa.com/store/item/23.43.539/

Cool!  I need to get me some of that stuphph!  But no, Schwaab Jr. was
putting the lense stuphph on his lips.  Saw it with mine own un-fogged
eyes.

> >jfhaskjfhfs gjfsdhg
>
> The speaking in tongues is getting more prevelant.  Did I miss the most
> recent dose of Kool-Aid or something?

Yeah, or something.  The List (I haven't noticed it elsewhere) has a habit
of chopping off the final few letters of my emails, so now I diffuse it with
random strikes of the keyboard.

Here, I'll give you an example of what I mean.  I will count to ten:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10