-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jason Ross
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] the split fish is a possibility

My dream board exists, at least as a one-off prototype...
http://www.splitboard.com/burton/fish.jpg

I'm gonna have to see if I can find out more.  Too bad a weekend warrior
is
pretty much disqualified from getting in on prototype testing.

Anybody got any strings they can pull for me?  :)

--
Jason - "redraobwons"

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/