I think you're kidding, but I'll answer seriously anyway. :)

There wasn't anything medium/3 or higher to report about yesterday.  I
wouldn't mind not seeing medium/3 level ever again, but I'm sure that I
will not be granted this wish.  Although, I'll say that there is still no
desktop tool for Cidra-D so if someone infected themselves before the
email gateway stopped delivering the attachment you'll need to manually
remove it or use a very neat tool that I found Wednesday and tested
yesterday which allows you to use Sophos Antivirus in "emergency mode":

http://www.sophos.com/support/disinfection/worms.html#2

Use "at your own risk" because we don't license Sophos products for
desktop, just for the email gateway.

Stefanie