Many, many people have been confused by this worm.  I've put up a quick
"don't do it" article on the Computing Web site:

   http://www.uvm.edu/cit/?Page=News&storyID=4682

-Dean
Dean Williams
Assistant Director for Client Services
Division of Computing & Information Technology
[log in to unmask] | 802-656-1174 | FAX 802-656-0872

Check the status of UVM networks and servers any time at 656-1234.