On Mar 12, 2004, at 9:24 AM, Stefanie Ploof wrote:

> There wasn't anything medium/3 or higher to report about yesterday.

Maybe what we need is a "infonoise" weather site ... with predictions
for UVM, Vermont, New England, etc. ...  for scams, spams, viruses,
etc ...

Maybe this can be integrated into the next antiviral product ... since
it's already in our system tray, it could just change colors (red,
yellow,
green would be enough) ... Or maybe, macwise, it could bounce up
and down to attract our attention ...  email may not be the most
effective or efficient way to alert people ...

Steve