A projected 2,020 new students will arrive on campus August 27,
followed by thousands of returning students.  Technology-wise, there's
a lot to do between now and then.  NERCOMP is offering a workshop that
could help with UVM's planning and implementation for successful
student computing in the fall.  Computing and Information Technology
will be represented, and it may also be useful for those in other UVM
departments who work with students and their computers.

Holy Cross college is a four-hour drive from Burlington, and there's a
decent Hampton Inn nearby with in-room Ethernet.

-Dean Williams

Begin forwarded message: