This is just a reminder to those who've signed up for the Windows 2003 Server class next week. CIT is donating morning and afternoon refreshments; you're on your own for lunch.) The course runs 8 am to 5 pm in 427 Waterman. - Dean Williams Microsoft has offered a no-cost course in Windows 2003 Server, to be taught at UVM March 16-17 (Tuesday & Wednesday of spring break week). It's open to UVM employees and to students serving in technical roles. Some course specifics appear below, but for details, see http://www.uvm.edu/~ral/W2003.course.outline.html They are willing to adjust somewhat the specifics to our needs, but we would need to explain in advance what we are looking for. If you have curriculum needs or suggestions, I'll relay them to the instructor. The only catch is that they need at least 25 people to sign up. If it doesn't look as though 25 UVM people will participate, it will be opened up to other local educational institutions to try to get 25 enrollments. If this course would be helpful to you, please sign up at the URL in the message quoted below. In order to leave time to advertise this outside UVM, please sign up by Feb. 17 if you possibly can. Please share this message with colleagues who may not see it on this list. Dean Williams Assistant Director for Client Services Division of Computing & Information Technology Begin forwarded message: 0000,0000,0000From: "Asentus Registration" <<[log in to unmask]> 0000,0000,0000Date: January 20, 2004 4:45:04 PM EST 0000,0000,0000To: <<[log in to unmask]> 0000,0000,0000Cc: <<[log in to unmask]>, <<[log in to unmask]>, <<[log in to unmask]> 0000,0000,0000Subject: 102219 - Register for Windows 2003 Training! University of Vermont, 03/16/2004 - 03/17/2004 Team, Iíve arranged for a TWO-day onsite training session that will give us a preview of Microsoft Windows Server 2003. [...] This seminar will be led by one of the top Microsoft Certified Trainers in the US, so Iím confident that this in-depth technical training event will be well worth your time. This course will be directed to an MCP-MCSA level of understanding and will highlight improvements in DNS, group policy, active directory, terminal services, command line tools, Internet Information Services 6.0, PKI, and more. You can sign up for this event at: http://www.asentus.net/event_registration/microsoft/WINDOWS2003/ Enter course code: xchtG23vD1 To ensure that you get the courseware materials, please register by 03/05/2004. Please contact me with any questions.