Larry,

If you're using the VPN that's built in to the Pocket PC, it's probably
not gonna work.  the only one i've been able to get working (the only
one i really KNOW of) is the movian VPN by certicom.  (www.certicom.com
  you can also purchase a single licensed copy from www.handago.com)

once you've got the VPN client installed, you should contact me or
Roger Bombardier directly for the settings.  This is just a temporary
solution;  Ideally after more testing we'll be able to create a
UVM-configured installer for this.

justin