Larry, If you're using the VPN that's built in to the Pocket PC, it's probably not gonna work. the only one i've been able to get working (the only one i really KNOW of) is the movian VPN by certicom. (www.certicom.com you can also purchase a single licensed copy from www.handago.com) once you've got the VPN client installed, you should contact me or Roger Bombardier directly for the settings. This is just a temporary solution; Ideally after more testing we'll be able to create a UVM-configured installer for this. justin On Wednesday, March 17, 2004, at 12:51 PM, Larry Kost wrote: You can disregard my previous question about VPN for my Pocket PC.  I found the info in (of all places) the instructions on line.  I do need to know  password, domain name, TCP/IP settings, and host name or IP address of the VPN server.   Where can I get this info? Larry Kost