Hi all,

Winooski is mostly Macintosh but we have been buying some new PC
computers. We have three new DELL computers running Microsoft XP
Professional and I need to create a user that cannot change the proxy
server address. I logged on as the administrator and changed the home
page and proxy server information but when I log onto a limited user
account they are able to change everything. I'm not too worried about
students installing software but I do not want them changing the
proxy address. Since we are mostly a mac school I don't have any real
security software except for Fortres installed on some older boxes.
Any advice would be appreciated.

- Bryan
--

Bryan Thompson