Sorry for the double post.

I have a teacher that had local admin rights to computers in their
classroom.  They gave a student his logon information so that the student
could install Radmin (http://www.famatech.com/).  The teacher said that it
was for legitimate purposes.  They said that it enhanced the curriculum.
They also let the student install Windows XP on the computers.

The same student was found installing software on other computers from a
jump drive.  The student also tried to use Radmin to access several other
machines on the network.

The teacher wants to be able to display all classroom computer screens
through one projector.  I know there is other software out there.  Any
recommendations?

How do other network administrators deal with this?  Has anyone taken
network access from a teacher for abuse?

Should the IT department buy software that helps monitor students?  Does
this software require local administrative rights?

Thanks,
Paul Wood
IT Coordinator, RNESU