Jim,
As a former product manager for a physiologic testing equipment manufacturer,
I tried very hard to find digit cuffs other than hokanson cuffs, as we had so
many failures, all to no avail. Medasonic is a dead end. Koven Technologies
in St Louis makes a robust disposable cuff, but the PVR tracings were different
when compared to same-size Hokanson latex cuffs. I noticed on their website
they list 1.9 and 2.5 reusable cuffs, but I'm not sure if these are Hokanson
cuffs.
Gene Hokanson had been developing  a digit cuff  with a non-latex bladder
last year. Might be worth a call  to their office to check on progress, they're
nice folks.
Hokanson 1-800-999-8251
Good luck, and if you find anything, pass it along.
rob daigle