Hi all.  A question for you regarding systolic deceleration.  I see many references to this in a pre-steal syndrome, but have not found any regarding an ICA.  Any help or references would be greatly appreciated.  I found this in a patient today and the neurologist on call could not explain it.  She is an 86 year old female with white matter disease, no acute findings by CT.  10 years post CEA with complaints of SOB and weakness.  Trivial Mitral and tricuspid regurg. on echo.  No real neurologic complaints.  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Dawn Stirrat, RVT