I few weeks ago posted to this web site was requests for outreach support of text books. I though you might like to see this web site and if you click on "projects" you will find pictures of Ann Polin a sonographer from Bellevue WA who has visited Africa twice. Once for 1 whole year where she took her family (2 young daughters) and devoted her sabbatical lave to training and opening the first ultrasound program in sub-Saharan Africa and a second visit to Nigeria which is featured in this web site. You could contact Ann if you are interested in finding ways to support this effort. Her email address is [log in to unmask]

The web site URL is www.africanhealthcare.url