From: Gail Size [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Time Management Chat Session

Just a reminder that there will be a free Chat Session on Vascular - Web tonight on "Time Management for the Ultrasound Professional"  You can earn a FREE Vascular-Web CME for participating!

Having trouble managing chaos?  Learn how to bring order to your busy day and become more productive.  Tips on work schedules, repetitive tasking, and prioritizing will help you cram more results into your 24 hour day.  Join Gail Size for a session on how organizing your day can pay off.  You can receive a FREE Vascular-Web CME for participating in the session .  Log on early as seating is limited.
Gail P. Size, BS, RVT, RVS, RCVT
Educational Coordinator
WWW.VASCULAR-WEB.COM
A Resource for Vascular Professionals