Here at the hospital where I work, the Audiovisuals
man retired and his work was divided up among folks
still working here. So, in addition to running the
medical library, I now prepare PowerPoint
presentations from rough materials (notes, graphics,
sketches, etc). Today, a doctor has dropped off a
slide, like the kind that goes under a microscope. On
the day of his presentation, I need to somehow have
all the doctors in the room see the slide on the
screen as if they were looking at it through the
microscope. As a first course of action, I lay the
slide on my scanner and scanned it, but of course the
clinical detail was lost. Please overlook my
ignorance! For all presentaions including ordinary
graphics and text, I  use a projector that projects
onto the wall whatever is on the computer screen. The
problem is getting the magnified image from the
microscope onto the computer screen. We also have one
of those old timey overhead transparency projectors,
like my Science teacher had in the 70's, if I could
get the magnified image onto the transparency. I am
pretty sure there is an obvious solution that is
escaping me on this muggy, cloudy day in Alabama. This
talk is scheduled 2-3 weeks away. Any suggestions,
guidance, would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Susan

=====