MEDLIBers

Anyone who would like a summary, please contact me off-list and I will
send it to you (early next week, after I get a chance to get the
references organized).

Vicky

Vicky Spitalniak, M.S.

Medical Library Manager
Carroll Hospital Center
200 Memorial Avenue
Westminster, MD 21157
phone: 410-871-7065  fax: 410-871-6987

>>> Vicky Spitalniak <[log in to unmask]> 3/3/2004
11:25:51 AM >>>
MEDLIBers

Thank you one and all for your many, many useful recommendations.  I
think we now have enough sites at our disposal to take my daughter
through high school, at least!

Thanks again!

Vicky

Vicky Spitalniak, M.S.

Medical Library Manager
Carroll Hospital Center
200 Memorial Avenue
Westminster, MD 21157
phone: 410-871-7065  fax: 410-871-6987

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic transmission is intended only
 for the persons named as recipients.  If you receive this in error,
please take the following steps: (1) notify the sender at once without
 reviewing transmission contents, (2) remove the message text/attached
 files from all computers/devices, (3) do not send, print or copy this
electronic transmission, and (4) do not disclose transmission contents
 or utilize the information in it in any way.        Thank you.
<<<<GWAVAsig>>>>