MEDLIBers

(Are you sick of hearing from me yet? ;D)

While I feared clogging up the list with a summary on such a decidedly
non-clinical topic, as List_Mom Valerie graciously pointed out to me,
"While a thank you is lovely, a better way to express your gratitude is
to provide a brief summary of the resources that you received".

Soooo, a summary _is_ coming to the list, most likely early next week
(after I get a chance to get the references organized).

And that means all of you who _are_ interested in a getting a summary
don't have to go to the trouble of contacting me about it! :D

Adios still again!

Vicky

Vicky Spitalniak, M.S.

Medical Library Manager
Carroll Hospital Center
200 Memorial Avenue
Westminster, MD 21157
phone: 410-871-7065  fax: 410-871-6987

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic transmission is intended only
 for the persons named as recipients.  If you receive this in error,
please take the following steps: (1) notify the sender at once without
 reviewing transmission contents, (2) remove the message text/attached
 files from all computers/devices, (3) do not send, print or copy this
electronic transmission, and (4) do not disclose transmission contents
 or utilize the information in it in any way.        Thank you.
<<<<GWAVAsig>>>>