"Second opinion"? without seeing the patient, x-rays, etc?
I think we call this "patient information"

Vislava T. Tylman
Goldblatt Medical Library
Cleveland Clinic Florida
Phone: 954-659-5531
Fax: 954-659-5532

>>> "Auburn Steward" <[log in to unmask]> 03/01/04 10:43AM >>>
Thought some of you might be interested in this story that ran on the
NBC evening news last Friday night.

Not sure where to turn for a second opinion?
Medical research firms offer wealth of info

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4401201/

Auburn Steward, MLIS, AHIP
Center for Toxicology & Environmental Health
Library
615 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-614-2834
501-614-2835 (fax)

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,  please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.  Thank you.
Visit us online at our award-winning www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of Cleveland Clinic services, staff and locations from one of the country's leading hospitals.