Hello all,

Looking for names of software products that can be used to develop interactive online tutorials for staff training across geographically dispersed campuses.  Would appreciate hearing of experiences in using various products.  Please send to me directly and I will summarize for the list.

One program that I've heard of is something called "Viewlets".

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Virginia A. Lingle, M.S.L.S.
Librarian - Cataloging and Serials
George T. Harrell Library - H127
Penn State University College of Medicine
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA  17033
717-531-8581 (voice)
717-531-8635 (fax)

***** E-Mail Confidentiality Notice *****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for a
specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any
inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited
and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error and delete
the transmission from your system immediately.