-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Auburn Steward
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 12:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chat: Medical research story

I only caught the tail end of the story which is why I went searching
for it.  I wondered if they had mentioned medical libraries.  As you
say, the mention was brief and made it sound like the the information is
inaccessible to the public.

They also make it sound like a new service.  There have been medical
research services for a long time (i.e. http://www.thehealthresource.com
--note I am not endorsing this one) though not necessarily staffed by a
physician.

Auburn Steward, MLIS, AHIP
Center for Toxicology & Environmental Health
Library
615 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-614-2834