Date:    Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:43:43 -0600
From:    Auburn Steward <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Chat:  Medical research story

Thought some of you might be interested in this story that ran on the
NBC evening news last Friday night.

Not sure where to turn for a second opinion?
Medical research firms offer wealth of info

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4401201/

Auburn Steward, MLIS, AHIP
Center for Toxicology & Environmental Health
Library
615 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-614-2834