On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:30:19 -0800, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/bfpnews/news/4000h.htm
>
>I like the last line.
>
>--Matt K.

The fact that Killington has a lot more in common with NH than VT I'm sure
was not lost on its residents... although are we really prepared to lose
our second tallest summit? Can Cooper Lodge go as well? Good riddance to
the access road. Goodbye June glacier. The LT will take a detour through
NH... the AT will go briefly into NH and then back into VT. A big old state
liquor store at the junction of 4 and 100. Just imagine the possibilities.

-Evan