For me, town meeting day memories are of my only ski patrol sled ride so far
from the intersection of Upper National and Upper Liftline down to the base
of Stowe with a broken wrist on my third run on that "storm of the ages"
day.  Made me miss out on the rest of the season, that one with all the
snow.  Anyone who says something like "you cannot get hurt falling in all
that fresh snow" is wrong.  I managed to get through 3+ feet of fresh snow
and down to the ice below when I fell.

--
Jason - "redraobwons"