-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Bette Bissonnette
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 8:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Symposium from First Annual 2002 SUmmer Institute on
Evidence Based Practice, San Antonio, TX

TGIF!!
I am looking for a copy of Best Practice: Basics and Beyond.
Stevens, Kathleen R.  It was presented at a Symposium conducted at the First
Annual 2002 Summer Institute on Evidence-Based Practice, San Antonio, TX.
I searched GOOGLE with author's name, symposium name, presentation name.
Also tried PUBMED - lots of articles by her but not the one I want, of
course.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bette Bissonnette